Let Conrad Hong Kong take care of your quarantine period by pampering you with our spacious guest room overlooking the city view, peak view or harbor view of Hong Kong, meals by our culinary team and the most heart-warming welcome package and services catering your health and wellness.
Conrad Hong Kong Quarantine Package includes:
- 7-night accommodation in spacious guest room, located from 40th floor or above, overlooking city view, peak view or harbor view of Hong Kong
- Full board meal plan (menu is subject to change with reference to seasonality and stock availability) by our culinary team includes set breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Meals will be served at the pre-determined time period.
- 24-hour in-room dining for additional food or beverage orders
- Delivery service available from 07:00am to 11:59pm
- Complimentary in-room Wifi Internet access
- Complimentary use of in-room coffee machine, tea and bottled water
- Eligible for earning Hilton Honors Points (member benefits are not applicable, including but not limited to: 48-hour room guarantee, space-available upgrade, free breakfast, executive lounge access etc.)
Staying period: 1 June – 31 October 2022
Conrad Hong Kong 7-day Quarantine Package is priced from HK$15,750 net for one person^. Click here to book for your Quarantine stay and make it a rejuvenating journey at Conrad Hong Kong!
^Any child aged 4 or above will be classified as adult for all room bookings. Please add them to the number of “Adult Per Room” for the final room rate calculation. Maximum occupancy per room is 3 adults.
- Child aged under 4 years old can stay free when sharing same bedding with accompanying adult(s) with no meal plan. Any guest aged 4 and above will be considered as a paying guest and daily supplement at HK$550net (including 3 meals daily) will be charged accordingly
- Extra bed supplement at HK$550net daily, subject to availability
- Connecting room supplement at HK$600net daily per set, subject to availability *Fully booked in July and August 2022
- <Please contact reservations team via Conradhk.res@ConradHotels.com or call us at (852) 2822 8828 for arrangement>
- 15 years old or below – must stay with an adult
- 16-17 years old – Hotel suggests guests aged 18 years or under be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If the guest decides to stay alone, the guest needs to present a letter signed by a parent/legal guardian with a copy of parent/legal guardian’s Identification Document to confirm this arrangement 3 days before checking-in at the hotel
Terms & Conditions:
- Hotel team will send payment requisition email to you after the booking is made. Booking will be released if payment is not received within 48 hours.
- No name change is allowed for quarantine booking. Please provide full name of all occupants as appeared in your travel document. You may utilize “Additional Comments” field under Special Request column at time of booking. Please note that it is important to provide correct information in the reservations, include but not limited to guest names, check-in date and check-out date. Hotel will not responsible for any loss that incurred for the incorrect information provided.
- In order to be eligible for earning Hilton Honors Points, guest name in the hotel confirmation and the member’s name in Hilton Honors account must be identical. If there are any discrepancy, please make sure your name is updated in Hilton Honors account before making the booking. Otherwise, no Hilton Honors Points can be granted afterwards.
- No cancellation and amendment is allowed (except flight cancellation with supporting documents). Prepayment is required at time of booking. Payment will be processed via an secured online payment link.
- A full refund of the pre-payment will only be allowed for any cancellation necessitated by changes in Hong Kong SAR Government’s policy or flight cancellation.
- The final room assignment will be determined upon check-in and may differ from the originally booked room type due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event there is a rate difference between room types, this will be refunded accordingly.
- Hilton Honors member benefits are not applicable during quarantine stay. This includes but not limit to space-available upgrade, free breakfast, executive lounge access etc.
- Full board meal plan by our culinary team includes set breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. The meal plan is fixed for all quarantine guests and comprises of a variety of different cuisines. Meals will be served at the pre-determined time period.
- Guests are welcome to order in-room dining menu in addition to the meal plan. Payment will be settled upon completion of quarantine stay at check-out.
- Outside food deliveries and necessities must be dropped off at the hotel Concierge desk and will be subsequently sent to your doorstep between 07:00 am and 11:59pm. Deliveries should not exceed carton size dimensions L 70cm/ H 70cm/ W 30cm and not exceed 30 kg in weight. Due to infection control, any deliveries in advance of the guest stay or after the guest departure will not be accepted. Hotel reserves the right to reject deliveries at its sole discretion.
- The hotel is a non-smoking hotel. For safety reasons, smoking, cooking and burning of incense are strictly prohibited. Any violation of such shall incur a cleaning charge.
- There will be limited contact between guests and hotel staff throughout the quarantine period. Food and beverage service, amenities and other requested items will be provided and placed outside the room.
- According to the Hong Kong SAR Government’s Department of Health’s instructions, our team members are not allowed to enter your room. We appreciate your kind understanding that daily in-room housekeeping services will not be provided during your Quarantine stay.
- Guests need to advise the hotel of any dietary requirements and/or allergies prior to arrival.
- According to the Quarantine Order, during the compulsory quarantine period, guests must not leave the guest room. All public area, including guest floor corridors are covered by CCTV. Leaving the room will be deemed breaching of the quarantine order and is a violation of the law. Offenders will be referred to the police without warning. Breaching the quarantine order is a criminal offence and offenders are subject to fine and imprisonment.
- In case of any dispute, Conrad Hong Kong reserves the right to make a final decision.