Sample a wide spread of culinary delicacies with the Buffet Staycation Package, including a night stay in Deluxe Room overlooking the Hong Kong skyline and the heart-warming feast in Garden Cafe.
Epicurean Buffet Staycation includes:
- One-night stay in Deluxe Room
- Complimentary International breakfast buffet at Garden Café for two (valued at $700)
- International Dinner Buffet at Garden Café for two (valued at $1,580)
Booking period: now – 30 March 2021
Staying period: 1 December 2020 – 31 March 2021
Buffet Staycation package is priced at HK$2,190+* for two persons, or HK$3,280+* for two persons on festive period (24 – 26, 31 Dec, 1 – 2 Jan). Click here and select “Buffet Staycation” to embark on the epicurean journey with a world of flavours!
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate is subject to 10% service charge.
- Check-in time: 3:00pm; check-out time: 12:00nn
- Maximum occupancy per room is 3 adults or 2 adults plus 1 kid.
- For stay 1-23, 27-30 December 2020 & 3 January – 31 March 2021 inclusive:
- Hotel will charge 1-night room fee for changes or cancellation done less than 24 hours prior to check-in date
- Default dinner dining hour: 8:15pm – 10:30pm
- Supplement charge: child (aged 6 to 12) – HK$400+*;
adult (aged 13 or above) – HK$1,150+*
- For stay 24-26, 31 December 2020 & 1-2 January 2021 inclusive:
- Reservation is non-refundable and non-cancellable. Reservation team will send unique payment link to guests who has booked within this period for prepayment
- Default dinner dining hour: 8:30pm – 10:30pm
- Supplement charge: child (aged 6 to 12) – HK$820+*;
adult (aged 13 or above) – HK$1,640+*
- The dinner buffet will be enjoyed on the day of check-in
- Non-staying guest(s) will be charged with original price of breakfast/ dinner buffet at Garden Cafe.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with Hilton Dining Asia Pacific, Conrad VIP Card, gift certificate/voucher, cash coupons or any other special offer/discounts/promotion.
- Hilton Honors F&B Member Benefits or Bonus Points are not applicable to in-room food & beverage consumption.
- In case of any dispute, Conrad Hong Kong reserves the right for final decision.